If two or more of these statements apply, you may have a hearing loss and should schedule a hearing evaluation with the professionals at Bay Area Audiology and Hearing Aids. Click Here to schedule an appointment.
- I have trouble following the conversation when two or more people are talking at the same time.
- Many people I talk to seem to mumble (or do not speak clearly)
- I have trouble understanding TV or conversations on the telephone.
- I frequently ask people to repeat themselves.
- I have trouble understanding conversations in a noisy background, such as restaurants.
- I sometimes misunderstand what others are saying and make inappropriate responses.
- I especially have trouble understanding the speech of women and children.
- People get annoyed because I misunderstand what they say.
- I avoid social gatherings, such as church, because I cannot hear well.
- Family members and friends have told me they think I may have a hearing loss.